Mar
28

Hand held video games

Filed Under (Technology) by on March 28, 2010 and tagged

Title of article:  Nintendo reveals 3-D on eve of DSi XL roll out

Source: MSNBC News

Author: Winda Benedetti

Date: March 26, 2010

Things to think about as you write your comments and reflections:

1. How is the DSi XL different than the current version?
  2. What is the 3DS?
  3. What role do hand held video games play in your life?

When writing your comments – use complete sentences, proper spelling and grammar, and follow our acceptable use policy.

First names and class only – for example, Johnny Romans, Becky Greeks, and Kyle Egyptians.

5 Responses to “Hand held video games”

1.   Tyler Roman Says:

The reason for the announcement of the 3DS at the same time the DSi XL is coming out is unknown. The mysterious 3DS has been hogging the spotlight for one of its creator’s own products. People are considering waiting until the 3DS comes out just because they like the idea of 3D without those bulgy glasses. I believe tthat because of the announcement of the 3DS, the DSi XL will not get as many sales because people will want to buy the 3DS. As soon as I saw the words Video Game, I knew I had to read this article because I love anything that has to do with video games. I also learned that Nintendo is coming out with two new hand-held devices that I had never heard of.

2.   chris Says:

This article is about the Nintendo gaming company making a new DS and a new DS software they announced. The DSi XL is the newest DS that has the equipment as the DSi but is larger and has larger screens. When the company was talking about the new DS when they announced that they would be making a new 3DS software that would allow people to play with 3D graphics. This article talked about both softwares and what some people think will happen with it.
    I picked this topic because the title stuck out to me and I wanted to learn more about it. I learned that Nintendo made a new DS and are making a new DS software. I enjoyed this article because I like to play video games and this told me about a new software that will be 3D. (please make shorter)

3.   patrick egyptian Says:

I thought that the new Dsi XL was very interesting. I also liked how they thought that the 3-D on the gaming system was not going to work because the press did not word it correctly in their article. I also like how they compared it to another new electronic called the 3DS which is a television in 3D. It was very interesting to read how Apple and Sony are competing with Nintendo to get their product out first. I also learned about the new products that are coming out by Apple, Sony, and Nintendo. I thought that this was a great article. (v)

4.   chris Says:

This article is about the Nintendo gaming company making a new DS and a new DS software they announced. The DSi XL is the newest DS that has the equipment as the DSi but is larger and has larger screens. When the company was talking about the new DS when they announced that they would be making a new 3DS software that would allow people to play with 3D graphics.
    I picked this topic because the title stuck out to me and I wanted to learn more about it. I learned that Nintendo made a new DS and are making a new DS software. I enjoyed this article because I like to play video games and this told me about a new software that will be 3D.